Orangestar Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orangestar Army

An army called Orangestar

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play board.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harvy_Harbinger
OrangeStar Alpha
Harvy_Harbinger

Role Play board. Empty
PostSubject: Role Play board.   Role Play board. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:43 pm

Make your RP about a story involving your character, either his or her past, stories of missions from their past.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/MetalHeadTimmy
Harvy_Harbinger
OrangeStar Alpha
Harvy_Harbinger

Role Play board. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play board.   Role Play board. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:46 pm

*Harvy pulls a roll of cash out of the pocket of a Police Officer while holding a him against a brick wall*

(Harvy) "Hmm, say chum, whats this?"

*The Police Officer replies with a look of fear in his eyes*

(Police Officer) "Wha? Thats for uh, you, you and your boys, heh.."

*Harvy grins evily as he tosses the roll back behind him, to is right hand man Rhino, and looks back at the Officer*

(Harvy) "Well chum, tha's pretty nice of ya ta jus' pay us like this. Now, if ya coulda jus' payed us last week, then that block wouldn't of caught fire, huh Officer Hayden?"

*Officer Hayden looks relieved at the slight chance he might not be killed*

(Officer Hayden) "Well C'mon guys, it's not like it used to be, Slash runs into difficult times, and anyways the Precinct can't keep up with all this bullshit."

*Officer Hayden immediatly bites his lip, feeling as though hes tripped Harvy's wire*

*Harvy smirks*

(Harvy) "Rhino, howsit that these cops don't pay up when they get drug busts, and we give them fair game on other gangs insteada stompin' 'em out?"

*Rhino makes a gutteral growl as he speaks, leaning agaist the wall as if part of it himself*

(Rhino) "Dunno, but they don't respect us like they used to, maybe I should break his legs with my hands for not paying, or his back over my knee..."

*Rhino lets out a maniacal cackle that sounds like it's coming from a giant*

*Harvy smirks as he chuckles slightly, then looks back at Officer Hayden as his smirk turns to an evil frown*

(Harvy) "Now lookit' here, you miss one more payment, and I won't kill you I will dissapear your family first, deal?"

*Officer Hayden looks shook up, but still replies firmly*

(Officer Hayden) Maybe I can talk.. (Thwap!)

*Officer Hayden is cut short with an elbow to the cheek from Harvy*

(Harvy) "/If/ we don't have a deal, Hayden, then I /will/ kill you right here, right now. In fact, Rhino, put some gas in my chansaw and get my splatter goggles."

*Rhino gives a slight nod as he shuffles off around the corner deeper into the dark alley way*

*Officer Hayden watches as Rhino walks off, feeling his heart pulse and his mouth dry up as thoughts of a painfull and bloody death could be in-store for him*

(Officer Hayden) "Oh my god, yes I'll pay it, just don't f***ing do it, don't, DON'T!!!"

*Harvy smiles happily as he looks Officer Hayden in the eyes*

(Harvy) "We gotta deal then chum, and if you f*** this up, I'm gonna chop you up into little giblets and feed you to my gimps, /Do you scan?/"

*Officer Hayden nods quickly as his blue uniform pants start to look a bit less dry*

(Officer Hayden) "Yes Harbinger, I...I...I understand you."

*Harvy lets Officer Hayden down, as he was being held off his feet*

*Rhino plods in from around the corner, his stone like face turning into a frown*

(Rhino) "Awe f****, we aren't gonna have fun with 'em Boss?"

(Harvy) "I'm lettin' 'em slip this one time, but if he messes up again we can make good use of that new serrated edge on that chainsaw.

*Officer Hayden is standing there, as if waiting for approaval to leave*

*Harvy turns and shouts in Officer Hayden's face*

(Harvy) "Get the f*** outta here before I slit ya open!!!"

*Officer Hayden takes off running as fast as he physicaly can, almost falling down*

...to be continued...
Back to top Go down
Harvy_Harbinger
OrangeStar Alpha
Harvy_Harbinger

Role Play board. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play board.   Role Play board. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:10 pm

(Part 2)

*Harvy turns to Rhino as they start walking back to the Slash hideout*

(Harvy) "So, whacha wanna do eh, kill some people, maybe rob a few stores?"

(Rhino) "I'm kinda hungry, wanna hit up a grocery store?"

*Harvy grins evily as he replies*

(Harvy) "Hell yes I do, gonna get me some Capm' Crunch!"

*Harvy and Rhino climb into a large modded out truck, this thing is a mammoth among vehicals. It's cab is more like a cockpit of a fighter plane, and it sits high above other vehicals. The front ramming bar is replaced with a steel I-beam for that extra slam factor*

*Some time later the two arrive at a small store near a large towering Corporate building known as Biohyde. The large towering building is rumored to be doing worldwide business, primarily chemical warefare*

*Rhino comments on the tower as he and Harvy walk into the grocery*

(Rhino) "I can't see puttin' all that money inta somethin' that just isn't all that usefull, pfft."

*Before Harvy even retorts, a cab pulls up to the curb as it's passanger door flings wide open, a man in a trench coat and something bulky under it, walks into the Biohyde tower*

(Harvy) "Heh, I bet that guy was some wage slave late for work again, some job eh?"

*Rhino nods as they push the doors open and walk into the store*

*Harvy walks right up to the counter, and looks up at a camera that probly isn't even on, as he draws a silenced Five-Seven and puts a well placed round through tit's lense, all the while with a sinister expression on his face*

*Harvy levels the pistol at the store clerks face while Rhino is, shopping*

(Harvy) "I don't want to kill you, and you don't wanna die, so lets keep this shindig simple, neh?"

*The Clerk just nods with a frightend look on his face, being held up by a somewhat well dressed man with the appearance of a jestur, white pain, or dye, covering every inch of his skin. Harvy's face accented with red paint, his hair just as red tied back in several spikes that seem to be forced down by tiny bells that are tied to each end*

(Clerk) "Whats with you gangs these days, lemme guess, your gang likes Holloween?"

*Harvy smiles wide*

(Harvy) "I jus' can't get over the fact that you people, you sheep, let this world getcha by the balls. I mean hell, I can walk right into a bar, and if every seat is already taken, I still get the best seat in town. Now that my friend, is power you can't buy, thats fear."

*Harvy grabs the Clerk by the front of his shirt and pulls him up to his face*

(Harvy) "I'm willin' to bet, that you got somethin' you wanna say then eh, maybe you think you can talk me down inta givin' up a life of crime?"

*The Clerk almost gets a word out, and then a loud explosion from outside rocks the store so hard that everyone looses footing and falls to the floor, plaster falling off the walls and lights going out*

*The Clerk grabs a shotgun from under the counter and goes to aim it as he stands, only seeing Rhino still getting up off the ground, but not a sign of Harvy*

(Harvy) "Now thats breakin' the rules of the game chum, sorry, game over."

*Harvy says this as he somehow got behind the store Clerk, his silenced Five-Seven almost touching the Clerks head, there is a loud click then blood splatters everywhere, the after silence broken by the sound of a brass caseling hitting the floor*

....To be continued.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Role Play board. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play board.   Role Play board. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play board.
Page 1 of 1