Orangestar Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orangestar Army

An army called Orangestar

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AkiraX, Ex Spec Ops Militant

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AkiraX

AkiraX, Ex Spec Ops Militant Empty
PostSubject: AkiraX, Ex Spec Ops Militant   AkiraX, Ex Spec Ops Militant I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:28 am

Recruited By: ?uest_love
Hello,
My Name is AkiraX. New to the dead frontier world, but i long time follower in the Undead Genre. I'm A Gamer by night and a Woodsball Sabre/Ghost Flanker by day.
The Dark is my home, and the undead my prey.
But Truth be told, im just your average 17 year old, for the most part. I hunt, play woodsball, and am training to be a Spec Ops Sniper, or navy Seal. Depending on who regonizes my talents first. I work well in both a team, and solo enviroment, and have strong leadership skills, although i rarely will lead a team to begin with, but will take charge when it is needed. I look forward to working with all of you other OSA members in the near future.

Currently In search of basic weapons and Ammo, tomcat, and 500 rounds would be a gift
Back to top Go down
chaplain

chaplain

PostSubject: Re: AkiraX, Ex Spec Ops Militant   AkiraX, Ex Spec Ops Militant I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:54 pm

welcome i can get you guns and ammo just tell me your gun skills and il find you one
Back to top Go down
AkiraX

PostSubject: Re: AkiraX, Ex Spec Ops Militant   AkiraX, Ex Spec Ops Militant I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:08 pm

Im After as much .32 ammo (tomcat) as i can find right now. and i better knife, like a bowie knife. thanks again
Back to top Go down
Vlad

Vlad

PostSubject: Re: AkiraX, Ex Spec Ops Militant   AkiraX, Ex Spec Ops Militant I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:35 am

Sup, welcome in Wink
Back to top Go down
sgtrikel
OrangeStar Alpha
sgtrikel

PostSubject: Re: AkiraX, Ex Spec Ops Militant   AkiraX, Ex Spec Ops Militant I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:48 am

Glad to have you with us Akirax.
Back to top Go down
?uest_love
Admin
?uest_love

Character sheet
Dead Frontier Job:: Chef

PostSubject: Re: AkiraX, Ex Spec Ops Militant   AkiraX, Ex Spec Ops Militant I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:15 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
https://binary.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AkiraX, Ex Spec Ops Militant   AkiraX, Ex Spec Ops Militant I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AkiraX, Ex Spec Ops Militant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Orangestar Army :: Member Information :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: